[ODE] Building on MacOSX (and now Linux)

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Mon Apr 17 10:56:21 MST 2006

Alright then,

obviously the first thing that pops up to me is that the bash script
doesnt seem to have the right path set for certain tools,
maybe it is a thing of permisions, I am not sure, perhaps someone else
can help there.
if autogen fails you will get a useless configure script and 'make
configure' is the old way of doing things, which is why you're getthing
the same results as before.

Cheers!