[ODE] A Single vs. Double Question

Kirk House mckirkus at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 14:11:05 MST 2006

I'm working on a cross platform driving simulator and we're using double/trimesh in Linux with no problems.  Our code assumes double precision so I'm in a bind as we can't release the Windows version without a double/trimesh dll.  I was able to compile the latest from the SVN repos but the changes are too big since .5 to use it with Motorsport.

I've dug through the wiki, googled the archives, etc. but can't get .05 to compile with MSVC 2003(7.1) and if I do I understand that there are issues with v.5+double+trimesh.  Will those issues be resolved in the next version?  Should we just try to get our simulator working with the SVN latest?

Thanks for any help on this.
Kirk House
http://motorsport-sim.org