[ODE] MediaWiki on SF.net (was: ODE Doc & Manual ?)

Jean de Largentaye jlargentaye at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 07:52:59 MST 2006

On 4/11/06, J. Perkins <starkos at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/11/06, Terry L. Triplett <c0d3g33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've installed MediaWiki twice on SF in recent months, so I'm willing to do
> > this when you're ready.  SF uid is c0d3g33k if you want to add me to the
> > project list.  Don't want to be admin long term though - too many other
> > projects need my attention (and aren't getting it).  Once the wiki is up,
> > you're on your own.  :-)
>
> Jean (or anyone else), are you comfortable setting up the wiki once it
> is installed?
>
> Jason

Sure. I put my documentation urge on hold while you're working on
doxygen, so it'll give me something to chew :)
On my side, I'm still waiting for the ode-wiki SF project to be
approved. If you recall, I went that way because I wanted a test space
before setting it up on the ODE project, but I guess that won't be
necessary if Terry installs it.

John