[ODE] MediaWiki on SF.net (was: ODE Doc & Manual ?)

Terry L. Triplett c0d3g33k at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:15:38 MST 2006

I've installed MediaWiki twice on SF in recent months, so I'm willing to do
this when you're ready.  SF uid is c0d3g33k if you want to add me to the
project list.  Don't want to be admin long term though - too many other
projects need my attention (and aren't getting it).  Once the wiki is up,
you're on your own.  :-)