[ODE] Standard for formatting the code ?

Jean de Largentaye jlargentaye at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 02:09:50 MST 2006

Oh god, no. Not Formatting Wars! Not here! Please!
ODE is coded in C/C++, which doesn't inforce any specific formatting
rules, so there will inherently be formatting disagreements. Drop it.
There are a myriad of tools that allow you to automatically format
your C/C++ code conformingly to your preferences (I have "indent" on a
Sun system, offhand). If you don't like ODE's style, take a few
minutes to find a learn such a tool, then apply it to your downloaded
ODE source.

John