[ODE] Standard for formatting the code ?

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Mon Apr 10 13:06:05 MST 2006

I don't think there is one, and because of the diversity of the
contributors, I think it would be hard to stablish one,
Visual Studio for example uses DOS formating (carriage-return/newline
combo), and tab characters instead of say 4 to 8 spaces like emacs does.

To me, its better to use UNIX style text files with empty lines at the
end (avoids a warning on GCC) and spaces instead of tabs though.