[ODE] How to perform efficient ray-space collision detection?

Maciej Sawitus msawitus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 02:15:19 MST 2006

Hi,

That's very interesting. I've read here and there that a space is treated
as geometry in ODE, but haven't found any information on how to retrieve
geom id from the space id before.
The reinterpret_cast possibility from geom id to space id was not
mentioned anywhere in the docs of ODE, so it looks like a little hack -
assumes that such a cast succeeds.

I'll try that,
Thanks!

Maciej Sawitus