[ODE] ODE Doc & Manual ?

Jordi mumismo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:44:26 MST 2006

I feel that the community using ODE is far bigger than the community
developing it internally.
A Wiki-like manual, HOWTOs,etc. Where everybody can edit articles will get a
big deal of care of the ODE's users. So developers can focus in other issues,
for instance document the source.
I like the Ogre3D style with the big API on one hand and the wiki on the
other.

--
Jordi Polo

Friday 07 April 2006 16:05、Jean de Largentaye さんは書きました: