[ODE] branches, release, etc

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Tue Apr 4 10:50:00 MST 2006

Rodrigo Hernandez wrote:

> Of course there is a good reason, Opcode is a separate package from ODE,
> with a different author, and different goals,
> unless the relevant code from Opcode is extracted and merged into ODE,
> the option to link it out should remain there.

That sounds right.

I just commited some changes to trunk:

- cylinders are no longer built in conditionally.

- I added test_cylvssphere to test for the bug reported
   by LR on the mailinglist. I do not see the bug occur though.

- I fixed plane-vs-cyl, which had a reversed collision normal.
   Unfortunately, I had committed this earlier to 0.6, and
   the svn manual is way to complex on "merge" operations for
   me to understand what I needed to do. I hope I didnt cause
   Jason extra work.

Bram