[ODE] dt computation

steve1011 steve1011 at att.net
Tue Apr 4 09:23:07 MST 2006

There was discussion a while ago about math difference between PowerPC
and Intel processors that showed up between OSX and others. On the same
cpu, I would hope there were no differences due to linux/win. It should
be the same FPU; unless there are differences between Intel and AMD or
within cpu families. What about the random number seed? Could that
account for the behavior?

Steve