[ODE] dt computation

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Tue Apr 4 08:50:23 MST 2006

J. Perkins wrote:

>>It doesn't go through the basket?
>

> No, it bounces off the top.

Ah...

Well, I put that down to slight numerical deviation between
linux and win32 implementation of libmath funcs I guess.
Or is ODE fully ieee math compliant on both platforms?

I suppose you have already too much to do, but in the
unlikely case you have some spare time, we could opt for
finding a proper release height (sz) that enables a score
for win32. Then we can simple cheat and do a ifdef WIN32
on the fall-height, and have the score anyway. My guess is
that the fall-height should be just a little bit lower for
win32, if it bounces off the back of the basket.

   bram