[ODE] Primitives have been rearranged

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sun Apr 2 13:52:39 MST 2006

Ok,

I just fixed autotools for MingW, added some code to test_basket and
rearranged the collision_std.cpp file in separate primitive files.
the struct specifications where moved to collision_std.h and the methods
for each to a file with the name of the primitive (IE: sphere methods
went into sphere.cpp),
also collision functions whent to the first primitive detailed on its
name (IE: dxSphereBox would go into sphere.cpp).

I'll begin adding the convex code now, so it should be ready in a couple
of days.

Cheers!.