[ODE] Trimesh vs Convex Hull

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 08:12:17 MST 2006

On 4/1/06, Rodrigo Hernandez <kwizatz at aeongames.com> wrote:
> I am with Jon on this one, trunk should be for active development, tags,
> branches and releases should be for either taking a whole new direction,
> or to freeze the code at some point in time, only adding
> the most critical bugfixes to it.

I agree with you (and with you, Jon). IMO there is no need to #ifdefs
on the trunk, I was just trying to head off any potential complaints
about putting an incomplete feature into the repository. I guess now
that things have picked up people aren't as worried about that as they
used to be. Good news!

Jason