[ODE] How to Avoid Walls when using 4 spheres and box for a Car

kurimail kurimail at arrakis.es
Fri Sep 16 11:26:20 MST 2005

Thanks for your answer Tim. I know that hacks too. I tried to skip contact
points for those situations, but was hard to do well and the result was
strange when colliding again.

I always hear about 4spheres and 1box car system but people never complain
about this problem...

The mass solution is the best i have found so far, but then the car gets
too heavy in some situations...

Any more ideas?