[ODE] units - Sugested Units List

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Tue Sep 6 19:14:10 MST 2005

You can choose freely and independently units for mass, length and time. The
others are dependent, for example power = mass/time^2; if you input mass in
kg and time in s, you have to input power in N. If you input mass in tonnes,
have to input power in kN (or kN*m for engine torque).

This is actually not about ODE, it's about physical modeling.

Cheers,
Jaroslav