[ODE] units - Sugested Units List

Alex Green alexg at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Tue Sep 6 16:42:20 MST 2005

The units may not have names but they are related to one another in an SI
style fashion?

For example if I was to model my 1983 Holden VH Commodore (A typical
student car in Australia) in ODE:

ODE Mass	1   (tonne)
ODE length	4.5 (meters)
ODE Motor Power	300 (newton/m)

That would not behave like my car!

Someone who is familiar with ODE should put together a 'Suggested Units'
list as this question comes up often..
It would be the best way to make the unit relationships clear.

Thanks -alex