[ODE] How to Pin Body

R. Frazier rtdoger at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:59:13 MST 2005

It must be buried or not using any obvious keywords because I still can't
find
such information in the docs.

However, I need to be able to pin down a body that is attached to two other
bodies, so I can't put world as the first or second argument.

So, how to pin a body in this case?

>From: Guillaume Jouffroy <oxymore at tele2.fr>
>To: "R. Frazier" <rtdoger at hotmail.com>
>CC: ode at q12.org
>Subject: Re: [ODE] How to Pin Body
>Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:30:04 +0200
>
>R. Frazier a écrit :
>
>>In the ODE test sample called Test_Chain1 or similar examples, how would I
>>pin down
>>a linked body to a fixed position so it doesn't move?  And where in the
>>simulation loop should
>>I do this pinning?
>>
>>_
>
>This is written in the ode documentation. Just create a joint and declare
>it to be fixed to the world.
>Put 0 as the second body argument = attaching to the world).
>Hope you'll read the documentation one day ;o)
>
>Guillaume

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
first two months FREE*.