[ODE] Latest Commit

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Oct 27 19:40:53 MST 2005

Well, actually, I found it to be easier for cross platform development,
so I sticked with it, the pain was to keep updating projects and writing
inline asm twice with VC++. :)

I really never done Unit Testing, I have some tests on my engine, but
they are very similar to the ones already in ODE, a bunch of exe's that
focus on a particular
parts of the code, now that Unit Testing has been brought up here, I am
thinking about adding cppunit support to my engine, as for ODE, well, I
am not imposing
anything, I think a "more complete" solution should be prefered over a
"one header" solution, but if you guys think such a solution is good
enought, I am all for it.

However, the idea that testing code would end up on the final binary
library, either just as extra bagage or actually affecting performance
keeps bothering me, can someone
care to explain how this will not happen?

Cheers!