[ODE] Latest Commit

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Oct 27 18:43:54 MST 2005

Ouch!, and here I am, developing almost entirely on MinGW, hope my
customers never find out what a phony developer I am.

Now, to reiterate, CppUnit DOES come with project files for Visual
Studio, if the user is going to build from source I would asume that if
he/she is smart enoght to compile ODE AND wants to run the tests, he/she
should be able to get and compile cppunit as well, just as they should
be able to compile without building the unit tests, out of the box, the
unit tests would be a different project on the hierarchy, or maybe I
dont really understand what Unit Testing is.