[ODE] Latest Commit

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed Oct 26 20:33:25 MST 2005

The page is at http://cppunit.sourceforge.net/cppunit-wiki
the compressed code is ~700k, however like I said, I think it would be a
much
better approach to check for cppunit at conguration time, and allowing
the user to
turn the tests on or off, since if I understand correctly, the tests
would be used to
check that everything is fine after aplying a patch or making changes
directly to the ODE code.