[ODE] Latest Commit

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed Oct 26 16:49:58 MST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I just made a commit to UNSTABLE, I changed autotools not to use
libtool, since, well, it was not being really used,
also I added a new target to build ODE as a shared library.

Regarding comments about Unit testing, I downloaded and installed
CppUnit, seems fine to me, and it compiles on Linux, MinGW, and has project
files for VC++, I would like to hear any Mac users experience (if any)
with it if possible.
In any case, making autotools check for CppUnit and enabling or
disabling unit testing should be pretty trivial, no need to add more
code to the codebase,
specially since only ODE developers and tinkers should be doing Unit
testing anyway.

Should I add the check for cppunit?