[ODE] Materials, Collision

Szabo Gabor uchimata at axelero.hu
Wed Oct 26 00:03:29 MST 2005

Hello Everybody,

I'm new to the list and to the ODE "users" too, and I need your help.
The simple question is how to define different physics "material" and
how to handle the different collision types? I've read the list-archive
a lot - I like it really ;) - but I did not found anything about it. I
studied the ODE documentation as well, and I feel there's not too much
about the different contact types, but at least I know what kind of
collisions I could use/mix. Sorry for the - probably dude - questions ;)

Thanks,

   Uchimata

ps.: that could be enough if you send me addresses where to look for
example code or some detailed documentation as well, but your
experiences are irreplacable ;)