[ODE] Unit testing

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:56:37 MST 2005

On 10/24/05, Tom De Muer <tom.demuer at skynet.be> wrote:
> boost.test is quite solid, you can find it on www.boost.org.  The boost
> library is also generally regarded as a reference for many things and
> some of the libraries will make it into the new standard, so no worries
> about quality and support.  I'm using it and quite happy with it.

I will take a look at this. I am concerned about adding a dependency
of this size (the boost libraries) to the project though.

I am considering taking Noel's advice to start with CppUnitLite and
add features to suit. This would require no external dependencies, and
minimize the amount of additional source code. Does anyone have any
experience with CppUnitLite?

Jason