[ODE] ODE Patches

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sat Oct 22 21:23:31 MST 2005

Thank you for taking the time, I am currently working on adding native
convex hull support
to ODE (Not using GJK, in case anyone asks), and I would likelly be
reviweing autotools, in order
to take out libtool, add support for shared libraries and support to add
the contribution code as "--enable" flags to it.
Anyway, enought babbling, I don't have much time in my hands, but I'll
take a look at the patches and see what can I help with.

Again, Thanks.