[ODE] ODE Patches

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:55:50 MST 2005

On 10/20/05, Marcus Brubaker <aurelius.marcus at rogers.com> wrote:
> There seems to be a number of known bugs/problems in ODE and patches for
> these which haven't been merged into CVS.  I recall seeing someone
> advertising a repository of these patches but can't find it in my email
> archives.  Am I imagining this or does it exist and, if so, where is it?

The closest thing is the Patch Manager on SourceForge
(http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=24884&atid=382801), but not many
people seem to know about it.

I've been looking for a way to contribute something back here, and I
ought to be able to free up a few hours this weekend. I'll go through
the list archives, pull out all of the patches that I can find, and
put them into the patch manager. Seems as good a place for them as
any. Once they are sorted out we can start going through them and
determining what has already been applied and where. I'd be happy to
write up a patch submission guide as well.

Assuming that there are no objections from the maintainers, of course,
but I don't see why they would mind. Would people prefer the patches
go somewhere else?

Jason