[ODE] Trimesh

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Thu Oct 20 17:14:27 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm going to play a little with trimeshes soon, I have a mesh with lots of
triangles (966896 or so) representing the ground, will ODE handle that much
triangles with ease or do I have to partion up it or something before I
send it to ODE? Whats the "best" strategy, what kind of space to use? and
so on. Guessing on quadtree, the ground mesh is fairly flat with no or
little overhang. The mesh is a TIN (Triangulated Irregular Network), so
triangles have different sizes and shapes.

Thanks!