[ODE] EZPhysics - Ogre/ODE editor simulator & api

Limor Schweitzer limor666 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 20:40:01 MST 2005

I've updated my project EZPhysics ( http://ezphysics.org ).
It now supports the latest version of Ogre3D.

EZPhysics allows you to embed ODE physical objects (bricks, cylinders,
joints etc) into 3D meshes.
In addition to the usual 3D physics embedded meshes such as cars, it can
also support soft meshes such as ragdols and basically any rigged 3D object
that contains a skeleton.

It has an interactive editor that outputs an XML file and then an opensource
API that can read that file and embed the simulated physically rigged 3D
meshes into your application.
It supports full-screen Ogre viewports aswell as windows/wxwindows.

check out the videos on http://ezphysics.org/index_files/download.htm

Let me know what you think.
I'm also looking for people to help me with this project if anyone is
interested.

Limor Schweitzer