[ODE] complex object=geoms cant be attached so...?

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Oct 11 15:00:21 MST 2005

Things that are fixed WRT each other with no intervening joints should
be modeled as a single rigid body, with some number of geoms added to it
to make it collide right. So, in this case, you will have three bodies:

1) the wheel
2) the link assembly (two shafts)
3) the chassis

There's a joint from chassis to linkage, and a joint from linkage to wheel.

The linkage is a single rigid body, with two geoms added to it.

Cheers,

			/ h+