[ODE] data structure for representing multi-bodies

Naoki Peter knockey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:30:35 MST 2005

Hi Kuldip

Thanks for your reply. It's my task to wrap the functionality to
construct multi-rigid bodies so that they can be used from within
Python scripts. The underlying data structures for representing these
bodies should be such that they can conveniently be modified by GA
(e.g. in order to evolve new creatures). A very straight-forward way
would be to simply use an array of objects, like:
OBJECTS **objs;
JOINTS **joints;
But isn't there anything better?