[ODE] Contribs HeightMap (TerrainZ, TerrainY) question: Terrain Trimesh Collider.

Aitor Moreno aitormoreno at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:15:58 MST 2005

Hi all!

I have added the height map support to my ODE build and it works.

But the terrain only collides against Spheres, Boxes, Cylinder, Ray and Cone.

I would like to know if the terrain trimesh collider will be added in
the near future or at least, I would how I could add it to the current
implementation.

In the later case, some precise information should be given because I
never had 'touched'  the ODE internal code.

Thanks in advance

--
Aitor Moreno
   aitormoreno at gmail.com