[ODE] ODE Status / Activity

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:30:58 MST 2005

On 11/15/05, Peter Palotas <peter.palotas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why aren't the mailinglists on Sourceforge used instead? Don't they usually
> work well?
>
> Is there much difference between the unstable branch in the CVS and the 0.5
> release?  Are there new features and/or changes to the interface or mainly
> bugfixes?  If there are new features, are these documented?   And another
> interesting question, is the unstable branch on the CVS more stable than the
> latest stable release? ;)

As I am fairly new here, I am going to have to leave these questions
for others to answer. From what I have seen of the patches, many of
the obvious bug fixes have made it into the stable branch of cvs but
have not been included in a release. So the unstable branch is likely
more stable than the 0.5 release, but possibly not as stable as the
stable branch of cvs. YMMV ;)

Jason