[ODE] PATCH: flat-capped cylinder support

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Fri Nov 11 08:04:51 MST 2005

Hello,

This sounds great. I have been using the dCylinder contrib and found it
a bit buggy (like collision with the caps are not always detected). What
is annoying with the dCylinder2 is that there is no Cyl/Cyl collision
detection, right ?
Otherwise, does it work fine for you ? Did anyone have a chance to
compare dCylinder2 to dCylinder contribs (in term of stability, bugs,
completness, etc.) ? I am considering switching from dCylinder to
dCylinder2, but would like to share opinions about it before...

Cheers,

-Olivier