[ODE] Latest Commit

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Nov 1 10:45:10 MST 2005

What my point is is that, for me, and everyone I've worked with, the
MSVC debugger is so much more productive than MinGW/Cygwin that anyone
trying the latter is just wasting their money. I can't really take
anyone saying that GDB is more useable than MSVC for general application
development and debugging seriously. (Each of the tools has some tragic
flaw, for sure, but GDB has more of them and a much less responsive UI)

I couldn't care less about the politics. Well, actually, I do care a
little bit: read my rant about UNIX debugging at:

http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/misc/unix-debugger.html

Cheers,

			/ h+