[ODE] ODE for cloth

Szabo Gabor uchimata at axelero.hu
Tue Nov 1 10:07:47 MST 2005

Thank you all for the "Materials, Collision" replies, those are that I
really wanted to know :) - I like your accurate composition!

Cloth: I know one case, where ODE is used for "softbody" simulation. For
those who interested in this topic a sad thing - maybe -, that this is
found in a Delphi library called GLScene (http://glscene.org/). There
are several demos in this library showing capabilities and additional
features of ODE. If you can't compile the cloth demo, I can make you a
package later, but it's going to take some Megs and I will need some
area to upload. This demo shows different types of elastic material
behavior, it's really nice. I hope this helps,

   Uchimata

ps: in my project I planned to use some soft body only for high detail
decorations, but not for functional purposes