[ODE] Using WinCVS

Vrej Melkonian vmelkon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 20:32:18 MST 2005

--- Rodrigo Hernandez <kwizatz at aeongames.com> wrote:

> Is there a reason why you're using WinCVS?

Yes, it had the word "WIN" in front

:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opende

> and the module one with ode, click the Revision tab
> at the top and then the radio "Chose branch or tag",
> and fill
> the textbox with "UNSTABLE"
>
> then click OK,

That is a very clear explanation but I get

In H:\My Documents\ODELib\ode UNSTABLE: "G:\Program
Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "checkout" "-P" "ode"
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opende

connect to cvs.sourceforge.net:2401 failed: No
connection could be made because the target machine
actively refused it.
Success, CVS operation completed

so I guess this means sourceforge is busy?