[ODE] Man pages for ODE ?

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sun Nov 27 21:57:26 MST 2005

> I've used doxygen once or twice, but not for anything as big as ODE.
> If someone else is a doxygen expert then I'll gladly help annotate the
> source code with the appropriate comments.

The defaults are pretty good; you just type "doxygen" and get a confg
file; then you edit that and "doxygen" again and you're done!

The trick is in the mark-up of the headers (typically, you don't want to
scan source for documenting a public API).

However, the PDF is pretty easy to search everytime I need it...

Cheers,

			/ h+