[ODE] problems with amotor

jnilson_99 at yahoo.com jnilson_99 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 13:07:12 MST 2005

"I notice most questions on AMotors don't get
responded to by this
forum, and others, like http://ode.petrucci.ch/, don't
have much to offer.
Is it widely accepted that this class is broken?"

well, i've struggled with AMotor's for about 3 weeks
now and have gotten nowhere. i've gotten them to do
the most limited of tasks. but when "pushing the
envelope" like using an amotor in dAMotorUser mode
with a ball and socket joint everything falls apart.
the few examples in ode/test don't provide any usefull
information. i keep posting questions to this bboard
with no answer.

sadly, this makes me think ode is slowly dying. at
least those of us trying to learn amotors can get no
help anywhere.

Russ, a little help?

john