[ODE] trimesh collision + question

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:11:33 MST 2005

OPCODE can handle "just collisions" between meshes fine... that is,
just detecting the collision, and the region of collision.  What
you'll have major troubles with is getting two dynamic trimesh objects
to behave when they collide with eachother.

I'm not sure which you wanted, but I assume the latter.

... this, of course, can make mobile trimesh objects troublesome in
general, since your world is very often a trimesh object itself (or at
the very least your terrain probably is).

-Megan Fox