[ODE] patch - position-correcting constraints

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Mon May 2 08:39:10 MST 2005

I've recently had tweak of the max correcting velocity and the
penetration depth layer.  These two settings allow a huge increase in
the quality of the object collisions, and also seem to reduce the random
noise in the bounces that makes falling boxes un-stackable.

As a result, the priority of the issue has dropped for me, though I'm
still curious about any solution that improves the way ode handles
penetration in the solver.

Geoff