[ODE] An OpenSource ODE Solver implementation

Mark Wayland mwayland at torus.com.au
Sun May 1 20:53:01 MST 2005

Perhaps its just me, but any form of output will surely be in some way
dependant on the underlying OS!? If MessageBox is defined only for the
Windows build, why comment them out or replace it with cout (which will go
into the ether without a console unless standard output is redirected
somewhere else)? Curious is all.

Mark