[ODE] dQFromAxisAndAngle

Alexandre Ribeiro de Sá alex_r at vortexentertainment.com
Tue Mar 29 10:54:45 MST 2005

Thanks for the answer,

I like to develop a airplane demo to test my engine, I'm using ODE for
collision test and I found many problems to rotate the model in OGL, I
need to rotate the axis, anyone know any way to do it in ODE???

Pablo send this code to me, I'm working now, but I'll test in home, it
it work I'll post here...
dRFromEulerAngles (R, x, y, z);
dRToQ (R, Q);
dBodySetQuaternion (v_Body[sphereInt].prt_ODE_Body, Q);

Thanks