[ODE] ODE crashs? stack overflow?

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 26 11:23:30 MST 2005

Another cause I've found is conflicting contacts.  For example two
contacts at the same position but with opposite directions can screw up
the object.  I used to see this quite a bit and had to destroy objects
occasionally when they became invalid.  However several months ago I put
in code that examines an object's contacts and merges/skips these
contacts into something sensible for the solver, and I've almost never
seen them now.

Geoff