[ODE] Static head with ode hair

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Mar 24 17:20:31 MST 2005

You don't want to make it static. You want to apply forces and torques
to the head that will (attempt to) move it to wherever it ought to be
in the next frame, compared to where it is now. This can be done with
an amotor for rotation, but has to be done with manual forces for the
position.

You probably also want an integrator of error in your force calculation
function, so that constant errors (such as weight drag from the "hair")
would automatically be compensated for.

Cheers,

			/ h+