[ODE] Trimesh problems

Rob Smith delightfulgames at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:52:04 MST 2005

I'm having some difficulty with trimeshs.

The first problem is that I have a box stack on the trimesh, and as
they are falling they are all fine. Then all of a sudden one of the
boxes gets sucked underneath with considerable velocity. I have
checked my triangle winding order and it looks correct. Could anything
else be causing this?

My other problem is that one of the test levels I have runs really
slow. I have created my own scenes in max that have way more triangles
and they run fine. Is there some gotcha that will make it run
amazingly slow? What should I look for?

Thanks.