[ODE] Looking for developers for commiting patches to UNSTABLE

Tanguy Fautre tanguy.fautre at spaceapplications.com
Thu Mar 24 11:21:05 MST 2005

Hi,

Since the note (see below) from Russ Smith, there has been absolutely no
action on the CVS. Quite surprising, considering a lot of people were
eager to see some patches commited.

I myself posted (again) two patches for x86-64 (may have more in the
following months) on the mailing list; but no developer reacted.

Is there any developper out there who would kindly accept to commit some
patches to UNSTABLE?

The easiest solution, as Russ suggested, would be to get the
'developper' status. But I must admit that I'm unconfortable with CVS,
even though I've been using Subversion for a year now.
But (risking to sound stupid) if one tells me how to checkout/commit the
UNSTABLE CVS branch, then it's ok for me (when I try to checkout, it
tells me that the tag UNSTABLE does not exist).

Regards,

Tanguy