[ODE] Re: Deterministic simulation on multiple clients

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Tue Mar 22 13:25:51 MST 2005

it could be some bug with your code reading data from wrong locations
(usually then you'd see major differences)
since the DLLs are loaded in different place everytime (although [at least
in Delphi] you can pass info to the compiler on where to load the DLL
[offset relative to the virual base address of the .EXE] - that is a hint to
the OS of course since many DLLs may be specifying overlapping offsets)