[ODE] Re: repeatability in collisions?

Hampus Soderstrom hampus at sxp.se
Tue Mar 22 09:03:04 MST 2005

What  does your nearCallback code look like?

Have any globaly or statically defined contacts left over
from the earlier simulation?

If it's just a small difference in initial body position and or angular
velocity. It is hard to notice before the first collisions.

Im not using trimesh collision though. So I can't comment anything
on that.

/Hampa
toribash