[ODE] Trimesh-Trimesh Collision sample code

David Rogers davidrogers at mac.com
Sun Mar 20 13:16:13 MST 2005

I'm sure this has been answered before but I searched and searched and
couldn't find an answer.  It seems that the documentation is slightly
out of date too.

Trimesh-Trimesh collisions are possible now, correct?

If so, is there sample code or other documentation on how to do it?  I
saw test_moving_trimesh.cpp and that's supposed to do it, I think.  But
it does it within a simulation.  Would I need to add all of them to a
space at their correct positions and then test? Or what would be the
method?

Sincerely,

dave rogers