[ODE] Re: Deterministic simulation on multiple clients

Harald Schmid harald.schmid at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 03:14:29 MST 2005

Why don't you run the simulation on the server and the renderer at the
clients? As far as I understand, you want to show the same simulation
from different angles. So you need several views, and one simulation
only.

Also are you sure that even identical hardware won't give you
different rounding errors?

Yours,

Harald