[ODE] movement force conversion

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:51:38 MST 2005

Sorry for the double sending here - to specify, you just take each
frame of animation data from your animation, and use those quaternions
as the desired orientation for each joint.  The physics engine is the
one responsible for trying to get the limbs into position, the max
speed of movement based on the FMax you specify per joint (as well as
each limb's mass).

-Megan Fox